Technical Client Service Representative – software support
- Become a product expert in order to provide exceptional front-line client support (through calls and tickets) to the organization’s network of trained administrators.
- Contribute to our growing team with your Information Technology knowledge to help us all get better at what we do.
- Work with team members, other departments and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner.
- Industry leading support team supports their clients from 830am to 8pm on a rotating basis and 24/7 Emergency on call support line
- Support their clients remotely in all aspects of their product: installations, updates, database issues, workflow solutions, end user questions.
- You will join a support team that is dedicated and seasoned, with a Manager that is a product expert who will help you handle escalations and critical issue reports and learn to become subject matter expert
- This is a Tier 1 support job with the opportunity to move to Tier 2 or 3 through great work ethic, fabulous client interactions, and bringing forward new ideas to make the team more effective.
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration.
- PowerShell, Python, SQL scripting experience is an asset.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner
- Previous experience in a help desk environment with a proven track record for exceptional service.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 519-858-8880.