Technology Specialist (Remote)
The fasting growing real estate investing community in Canada is looking for a Technology Specialist to join their growing and dynamic team. You will get to work in a great environment that focuses on company culture and massive personal development. If you want more than a job, this is a unique opportunity to help build and develop scalable technology solutions of a start up company.
The successful candidate will report to the COO and will be responsible for the development and implementation of information technology solutions to meeting the business needs of the organization.
- Development and ongoing management of website
- Build a Mobile App to enhance the client experience and promote engagement
- Lead the development and implementation of business applications
- Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
- Maintain existing technology used by company and provide administrative assistance to other employees
- Participate in the technical direction strategy
- Develop best practice processes and standards
- Future projects as directed by COO
- Experience and familiarity with WordPress, using and configuring plugins, and possibly integrating with other applications
- Resourceful problem-solver, capable of investigating and implementing unique solutions
- Capable of handling multiple requests, prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent troubleshooting methodology and logical-thinking skills
- Comfort level with learning how to build or working with developing an app is an asset
- Comfortable helping with a/v equipment at future in person events and virtual events
- Diploma or relevant experience required.
Please send resume to Maureen@2A3group.ca or call 519-858-8880