Senior .NET Developer
Our client located in London, Ontario is looking to hire a unique Senior .NET developer. They are a small, tight dynamic team specializing in development for the entertainment industry.
We are searching for a Senior .NET developer who loves technology challenges. In this position you will be responsible for building integration and tools for the 3 main operating systems which run the backbone of the organization – CRM, mySQL and a financial application. They are a data driven organization so there are a lot of changes – sales support, marketing, billing, BI & analytics.
The successful candidate will be able to access existing workflows, understand a complex data model, design solutions, and work toward implementing the complete development, deployment and support cycles a new solution.
This position will require you to work with the development team, collaborate at the architectural level and following procedures throughout development and deployment.
- Develop great user experiences, not code
- Develop high quality, performant and maintainable code
- Contribute to architectural design of new integrations and features
- Follow existing policies interfaces and user experiences
- Implement complex interfaces and user experiences
- Work with projects throughout their lifecycle: Plan, Analyze, Design, Implement and Support
- Ensure servers and networks can support new products before deploying them
- Research and recommend forthcoming programming trends, tools, languages, and standards
- Identify and resolve problems within current systems and infrastructure
- Partner with others to ensure that execution of any new implementations is seamless
- Perform ongoing and monitoring and maintenance of deployed applications
- C#/ ASP.NET MVC
- Visual Force/APEX
- CRM exposure
- Power BI
Please send cover letter and resume to maureen@2A3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.