The successful candidate will be able to assess existing workflows, understand a complex data model, design solutions, and implement the complete development, deployment and support cycles.
- Develop great user experiences, not just code
- Develop high quality, performant and maintainable code
- Contribute to architectural design of new integrations and features
- Follow existing polices, procedures and user experiences
- Work with projects throughout their lifecycle: Plan, Analyze, Design, Implement and Support
- Ensure services and networks can support new products before deploying them
- Research and recommend forthcoming programing trends, tools, languages, and standards
- Identify and resolve problems within current systems and infrastructure
- Partner with others to ensure that execution of any new implementations is seamless
- Perform ongoing monitoring and maintenance of deployed applications and the “platform” in general
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience writing production C#.NET
- Candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline will have an advantage
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technologies used: React.JS, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML/CSS/CSS Flex Box & Grid, Typescripty/jQuery/React
Please send cover letter and resume to Maureen@2A3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.