Quality Assurance Specialist
Local software firm is growing and looking to hire a Quality Assurance Specialist. You will be required to deliver the high standard to quality product that their customers have learned to expect. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with a dynamic results-oriented team at a very exciting time.
- Ensure that new and existing Company products being released are reliable, defect free, and function as documented. Review, interpret, and execute software QA procedures to efficiently test and evaluate the Company products
- Review and analyze specifications and design documents to determine test specifications and test requirements. Execute and maintain test cases and testing environments based on requirements. Identify problems and trouble shoot key features during test cycle.
- Identify, record, and report on product test issues. Create reports recommending changes to verify product quality
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant software testing experience
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong Analytical skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of client/server technologies and server platforms is desired, as well as comprehensive knowledge of web-based technologies (HTTP, Java, HTML)
- General awareness of software product design and development methods is an asset, as well as knowledge of good programming practice and structured programming techniques
- Experience with automated testing tools is an asset
Please send cover letter and resume to Maureen@2a3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.