Product Support Specialist
Our client located in London, ON is looking for a dynamic go-getter with a solid information technology background to join this industry leading technical support team.
- Become a product expert to provide exceptional front-line support (through calls and tickets) to our Client’s network of trained administrators
- Contribute to their growing team with your information technology knowledge to help them get better at what they do
- Work with team members, other departments, and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner
- Their industry leading support teams supports their external clients from 8:30am to 8pm on a rotating basis and 24/7 emergency on call support line
- They support their Client’s remotely in all aspects of their product: installations, database issues, workflow solutions and end user questions
- You will join a support team who is dedicated and seasoned, with a Manager that is a product expert who will help you to handle escalations and critical issues reports
- This is a Tier1 support position with the opportunity to move to Tier2 or 3 through great work ethic, fabulous Client interactions, and bringing forward new ides to make the team more effective
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration
- PowerShell, Python, SQL scripting experience
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner
- Previous experience in a help desk environment with a proven track record for exceptional service
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 519-858-8880.