Manager, SaaS Provisioning Team
Our client located in Kitchener, ON is looking to hire a Manager for their SaaS Provisioning Team. You will be a leader for their Cloud service, helping to manage a team to build, deploy, and maintain their customer solutions. The successful candidate will be someone with a demonstrated track record of leading, managing, motivating, and growing fast-paced teams in a technology environment.
The provisioning team is responsible for getting customers up and running on the Organization’s service and for troubleshooting issues impacting the timely and accurate service delivery they expect. The provisioning environment involves software development but is more closely related to ticket-based or service/support environments.
The Manager, SaaS Provisioning will take over an existing team and have an opportunity to make an immediate and significant contribution to the success of the Organization by helping to scale the team efficiently, lead career development, and develop processes to meet the growing customer demand.
The Organization embraces diversity and equal opportunity. They are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. They are working to ensure that the profile of their staff reflects the profile of their customers and the communities they service. Strength comes from the inclusion of diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Management of teams with local and international presence
- Tracking and delivering on team’s performance metrics
- Contributing to the recruiting efforts required to support service demand
- Managing all aspects of the training programme
- Acting as liaison to other Organization departments
- Acting as escalation point for provisioning and service delivery issues
- Managing knowledge transfer, documentation, and continuous improvement
- Relevant Post-Secondary degree
- 5-7+ years of corporate experience with 2-3+ years of team management
- Experience in a fast-paced team, ideally in a SaaS or ticket-based environment
- Strong leadership, team building, and management skills
- Ability to contribute to departmental vision and goals
- Strong track record of executing on the vision and delivering results
- Technical background in programming, configuration or similar
- Driven to conquer challenges with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on driving a high-performance culture and climate
- Demonstrated experience in any/all the following an asset:
- Managing teams of Managed Services, IT Projects, Developer support or similar
- 7X24x365 SaaS services
- Metrics program development, implementation, and continuous improvement
Please send cover letter and resume to Maureen@2a3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.