Intermediate Full Stack Developer
Our client located in London, Ontario is looking for a full stack developer to be part of the solutions team. The team is responsible for the delivery of various products and services that are critical to the organization.
We’re looking to hire great web, database and .NET developers that want to be part of a team.
- Work with our agile team (developers, quality assurance, analysts) to design, develop and test new applications or changes to existing software
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle from requirements definition through product delivery and support
- Provide support for existing products and services as required through the day-to-day operation of the business
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies, tools, development practices.
- Contribute to the team’s culture of continuous improvement
- College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or software engineering
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment that can adapt to change
- Written and oral communication skills; interpersonal skills; team player
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, creative thinking
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum, nUnit, Git, TDD would be beneficial; Azure development experience
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 519-858-8880.