Full Stack Developer
My client located in London, ON is a full- service agency with a spectacular list of A Class clients demanding the best work.
They are a small but mighty development team and growing. The agency has offices in both Toronto and London.
- Front-End: You can deliver jaw-dropping frontend experiences. You can translate the UI/UX wireframes to a functional implementation that takes it to a whole new level of motion design and animations, breathing life into the content and storytelling
- Back-end: You are the Sherlock Holmes of code; no bad code can escape your sharp sense and instinct. You can see the forest (big picture) and the trees (meticulous details). You come to the debugging rescue with your clean and efficient code and save the day. You probably think along the same lines as “There is nothing more stimulating than a case where everything goes against you”! You have a keen understanding of security features, implementation and data protection. As the back- end resource, you are the most dependable and reliable person for server-side application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end.
- Engineering: You will advise the business & design/creative teams when it comes to the engineering aspect of web development. You will be a key resource for your team members in the web development department to implement projects using MEAN stack and CMS like Drupal.
Our client offers an exciting technological environment to learn and grow: What set’s you apart is your desire to constantly learn.
- 3+ years of experience in Drupal and WordPress and similar CMS
- 3+ years with one or more of the following:
- Expertise in Native & Hybrid Mobile Development (Android and iOS) + PWA
- Experience in cloud technologies and development tools like (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) & Firebase and managing infrastructure
- APIs Design and Development & RESTful Services
- Familiarity with SOAs and Microservice architectures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Advance diploma
- Capacity and drive to learn to develop and implement new technologies
Please send cover letter and resume to Maureen@2a3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.