Our client located in Kitchener, Ontario is looking to hire a Development Manager who is looking to architect technical solutions and lead a team of smart and driven developers. This role requires you to help keep the infrastructure accessible, stable, and secure. You will work closely with QA, operations, and product – you need to wear many hats while tackling new challenges daily.
We are looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinking individuals who are out to change the world. They can teach you what you need to know about their products and customers. They are really looking for someone with lots of potential to bring their “all”.
- Be the overarching leader/voice of engineering teams
- Architect solutions for their applications
- Implement new features within their product s
- Hiring of development talent required to successfully build their products
- Ownership and management of development releases
- Provide technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
- Define the team strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure for one or more products
- Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to learn
- Refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that”
- 10+ years of development experience
- 5+ years managing development teams
- 5+ years experience in object-oriented development environment
- Experience as a technical solutions architect
- Linux experience
- Database experience
Nice to haves:
- Ci/cd pipeline experience
- Experience in replatforming
- Mobile development experience
- Oracle experience
- DevOps knowledge
- Experience with enterprise software
Pleases send cover letter and resume to Maureen@2a3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.