Data Scientist: REMOTE
Our client located remotely in London is looking to a Data Scientist. This is a start up company who are fully funded and have a full client roster. They have built a platform-as-a-service which does text classification and mass data processing. They are looking for a Data Scientist.
You will contribute deep knowledge and expertise related to natural language processing (NLP), building computation models, analyzing large data structures and unstructured data/text. This role will be integral to the development of their NLP processing models and machine learning capabilities as well as the overall R&D of their products as you turn mass amounts of data into tangible business value while solving real world problems for the industries they serve.
- Design and develop NLP applications
- Use effective text representation techniques and classification algorithms
- Train and evaluate models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Inspect, clean, transform and model online data to discover useful trends, categories, etc.
- Develop internal systems and processes
- Work with Product Management and other key business stakeholders to execute against the product roadmap
- Other duties as required
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, statistics, Mathematics, or a related field with demonstrated excellent in your field of study
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience with Spacy, GERT, Genism, Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, Python, NTLK or similar. Experience with BERT is specially an asset.
- Experience applying statistical analysis techniques to real world data, ideally with a specialization in machine learning algorithms
- A quick, independent learner of new technologies, programming languages, principles, and platforms
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to break complex ideas down into simple terms
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-858-8880.