Software Developer (C# / Asp.Net) – Full Time – London, Ontario
Our client is local to London, Ontario but they operate on a global scale. Their head office is located in Europe. They utilize the very latest technology and are expanding rapidly and require a new experienced programmer than can deliver instant results.
The software developer will join the team in London, Ontario – a dynamic, fast-paced workplace ripe with challenges and possibilities. You will be given the opportunity to impact every system they produce – they are great believers in employee participation in the planning/design phase and teamwork in every aspect/stage of development.
Your focus will primarily focus on their backend systems. You will work diligently both on your own and with other developers – dedicated to your work and results.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Software engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Several years of C#, Asp.net experience (preferably using .NET 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5)
- Experience using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) preferably Entity Framework – Hibernate or equivalent is also acceptable
- Experience interacting with MS SQL Databases. Knowledge of database modeling/design and logic is a definite plus.
- Several years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio. Knowledge of Subversion (or other versioning/revision control systems) is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with multi-tier architecture development
- Experience developing and interacting with Web services
Other qualifications of interest:
- Knowledge of development for Mobile Devices (specifically for Microsoft using Compact Framework 3.5)
- Experience using a ticket/task system for development
- Any design skills/experience (styling or graphical)
- SQL programming skills
- Knowledge of test procedures (test automation) and quality assurance
- Experience with MS SQL Database setup, maintenance and tuning
- Experience with Microsoft IIS
- Experience developing using Localization (with Resource files) and multilingual systems
- Most important – a willingness and desire to learn and apply new technology.
Please send resume to Maureen@2A3group.ca or call 519-858-8880