C++ / Backend Developer
2A3 Group has been helping local Companies source and hire IT professionals for the past 8 years!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptional C++ developer to join my client’s team. As a C++ developer you will be responsible for creating beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
C++ Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely wit other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Basic database systems – indexes, filters
C++ developer requirements:
- 5+ years of designing and building successful Windows products
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experience with C++ development
- Experience with .Net architecture (CLR, C and C# programming)
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET
- Working knowledge of STL
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
Please send your resume and cover letter to Maureen@2A3group.ca or call 519-858-8880.