My London based client is an award wining software development firm.
They are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in downtown London so they can continue to deliver the high standard of quality service their customers have learned to expect. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a result driven team at a very exciting time.
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, the main responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Direct calls and manage programming for 6 line Nortel phone system
- Manage reception – Receive visitors, maintain inventory of office supplies, shipping and building maintenance
- Schedule and plan meetings
- Assist with human resources recruitment
- Assist with accounting functions – Payroll reporting, benefits administration, accounts payable
- Provide daily support to Chief Business Development Officer & Vice President, Operations
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Willingness to work Canadian holidays
If you have a strong work ethic, enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and want to be part of a winning team please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 519-858-8880.